To create a website with WordPress, organizations large or small need a host that provides the hardware, the underlying technology, and an interface to manage things. But how they go about that can vary dramatically.
Provided by CMS platforms like WordPress VIP, enterprise-grade, managed WordPress hosting frees large organizations from having to build and maintain their own dedicated hosting infrastructure, hire resources to maintain data centers and servers, and manually keep up with the latest security updates. The host here handles all that, allowing the organization and its development teams to focus on delivering the best possible digital experiences for customers.
Benefits of enterprise-grade, managed WordPress hosting
Unlike self-hosting WordPress websites on cloud-based hosts like Amazon’s AWS, GCP, or Azure or on in-house infrastructure, enterprise-grade, managed WordPress hosting empowers large organizations with the content flexibility, stability, performance, and security they require without diverting critical developer resources from those efforts.
As the name implies, enterprise-grade managed WordPress hosting is tailored to the unique needs of enterprise organizations, from partnership and support to access to dedicated WordPress expertise.
Here are key benefits of enterprise-grade, managed WordPress hosting for the enterprise vs. self-hosting WordPress:
- Better, faster performance: Enterprise-grade, managed WordPress hosting architecture is optimized to deliver faster time to first byte (TTFB) and scale for high traffic events—which creates a seamless digital experience for users.
- Automatic software, plug-in, and security updates: Enterprise-grade, managed WordPress hosting provides automatic software updates and patches that help mitigate performance and security issues before they arise.
- More robust security and platform support: Enterprise-grade, managed WordPress hosting can add extra layers of security, including edge protection, robust access controls, continuous security monitoring, and code scanning, as well as dedicated support from WordPress experts and core contributors.
Choosing the best enterprise-grade, managed WordPress hosting
Here are top features to consider when evaluating enterprise-grade, managed WordPress hosting providers:
- WordPress optimized servers
- Uptime guarantees
- Integration with developer workflows
- Visibility and control of applications
- Best-in-class performance
- Industry-leading security certifications
- Proactive, robust support
- Support navigating the WordPress ecosystem
- Headless CMS
- Ecommerce integrations
- Proven expertise
- Content analytics
Create better customer experiences with WordPress VIP
Built on a solid enterprise-grade foundation, WordPress VIP is the agile content platform that helps content creators and developers move both faster and smarter to drive more growth.