The difference between having data and using data
Google Analytics 4 is great for tracking AdWords spend, and we encourage our customers to continue to use it for that. But it’s not built for measuring content data or serving the needs of content teams.
Parse.ly makes working with data easy for creators and marketers, giving them the insights they need to focus their content strategy and prove ROI.
- Increase usage of content data by 581%. Go from having to ask your team to use the analytics tool to having them bringing you insights proactively
- Maximize audience impact with real-time insight. Go from “these people Tweeted about us” to “here’s the conversation we created.”
- Focus content strategy beyond vanity metrics. Go from “increasing page views” to “increasing reader loyalty, driving subscriptions, and generating more qualified leads”
Get a demo of Parse.ly Analytics
Companies using Parse.ly every day
Parse.ly empowers everyone on your team to be data-driven in deciding what to develop, whether it worked, and what to do next.
Increase usage of content data by 581%
Google Analytics requires training in order to use—and most writers, content marketers, editors, and executives don’t have the time. Many end up relying on gut instinct to guide content strategy. Parse.ly is so much more user-friendly that content teams increase data usage by 581%.
- Content-centric interface intuitively groups data by topics, authors, audiences, channels, campaigns, and more.
- Shareable links and beautiful reports are easy to send to anyone
- Customizable views and conversions metrics allow specialists to focus just on what matters to them
Maximize audience impact with real-time insight
The lack of meaningful real-time data in Google Analytics creates a major blindspot for many content teams. Parse.ly provides a robust real-time view of content performance so you can quickly react to what’s working, understand why, and find tactics to maximize the impact.
- Decide promotion and follow-up in the moment—not after it’s passed
- Jump into conversations while they’re hot with real-time, natively integrated social media referral and interaction analytics
- Save time and money by pulling resources the instant a topic loses steam
Focus content strategy beyond vanity metrics
Hind-sight is 20/20—and your content teams need to see historical performance clearly. While it’s possible to look deeper than page views with Google Analytics, the cumbersome interface makes sure that rarely happens. Parse.ly is built to make it easy.
- 13-months historical data included out of the box, with the option to extend further
- Powerful conversion attribution for each significant moment you want to create
- Audience and geographic segmentation, measured across all channels
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“We chose Parse.ly because it’s so user-friendly, especially for an editor who wants to be able to report on how their content is doing right away.Morgan Gibson
Giving the team Parse.ly empowered them to become more analytics-driven.”
Senior Manager of Digital Content, WeddingWire
“Data-phobia is a real problem for a lot of teams. You need the tool that really will eliminate that fear and make data-driven insights accessible for everyone.David Grossman
The fact is, most analytics platforms are not made for writers, and they’re intimidating. Parse.ly is the tool that makes it fun, simple, easy, and not scary to get data—you want to start using it on a daily basis.”
Chief Marketing Officer, Backstage
“The interactivity of Parse.ly’s dashboard helps writers and editors—people who don’t dive into Excel spreadsheets every day—find answers to their top questions…Anna Gilbert
Parse.ly gives people what they’re looking for in a way that’s not overwhelming, but it’s still a source for answering complex questions.”
Director of Research, Slate
How NAPCO Media changed their corporate culture with access to data, growing from only 8 out of 40 editors using Google Analytics to 33 out of 40 editors using Parse.ly.
Why HelloFresh used Parse.ly over Google Analytics to stand out in a crowded meal kit market, increasing organic search by 122%.
How Slate increased reader loyalty and grew subscriptions by using engaged time as their ‘North Star’ metric.
How Backstage uses Parse.ly Content Conversions to drive growth, increasing revenue attributable to content marketing by 25%.
Resubscribe to Communications with WordPress VIP
Resubscribe to Communications with WordPress VIP Looks like your opted out of emails from WordPress. As one of our customers …
Content Matters 2023: 4 Must-Read Reports for Content Creators
Our Content Matters 2023 Report series dives into what we learned and what you need to know about the future of content, so you can work smarter in 2024.
The Forrester Wave™: Content Management Systems, Q3 2023
Organizations that want to delight, convert, and further engage consumers through next-generation digital experiences must now choose a CMS that …
The Building Blocks of Trust: Federal Websites and Customer Experience
Learn why WordPress, the CMS system used for 43% of all websites, is a popular choice for government agencies and more in this report.